Google+ Followers

Sticky Notes

Everyone who has installed before 11/30/2014 needs to get the new setup file at craftboard.net

Monday, March 29, 2010

It compiles!!!

A brainy idea for reaching my goal came to mind. So I spent the last few days with my wonderful replace all button and writing some code wrappers.
I just finished the huge task of making the code compile in as2 and as3. So while I'm doing quick fix's in as2 I can use the same code and look for the run time problems in as3. This will save tons of time. I still have a lot of input references to create. About 1000 of them.

I should be done by Easter!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Typing 10 hours a day!

What a challenge. Did I set this Easter as a goal for as3? I think more realistically next Easter. I did dicover some more fixes while searching code. So had to fix version 2 again. I guess that's the way the programmers life goes anyway. To be expected. Never quite done.

I think I will extend my goal to later this year and keep perfecting what I have up. Otherwise my users will never hear from me! Wish I was magic. So I'm going to work on admin panels this week and try to get that back online.

I also wanted to work on the carousel. So I can add more items to it.

I also noticed the replace one item with another was broke. When I updated the boundary code the looping routine in replace item did not function. So that is fixed.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Busy with new as3 upgrade

I have been extremely busy writing the new code. I have a goal for Easter but that's pushing it. I have to write 12 hours a day to make it. So realistically a couple weeks after that. The structure is in. Now it's just typing and testing. I took down the subscriptions page until I'm done. I have to change a couple things before the admin panels can be used properly. So maybe next month it will be back up.

I'm only at the front page carousel rewrite today. With only 51 panels to go.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pattern upload fix

While uploading patterns I found a line of code that should have been in a better place. It stopped my pattern upload while saving to the web. It's a small but important update.