Google+ Followers

Sticky Notes

Everyone who has installed before 11/30/2014 needs to get the new setup file at

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cooky cutter fix

Looks like a one liner broke the cookie cutter tool. That is fixed. I posted a new update with several fixes.

The image grid has been improved. Also the language change is 1/2 in. Still 1000 more lines of code to make it bi-lingual.

I also have some fixes in the import file routine.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Translating for Spanish

I've spent the last 40 hours working on translation code.
I was prompted to start this by a spanish blog I read last week which had a link to the craftboard. Hopefully I'll have the script written and translated in 30 days.
If the spanish translation works, I can also do the other languages that use the ABC and 123 system. But in a shorter time period because I'll use the computer to translate it.

I'm not sure about Chinese or Japanese font's. Or Arabic characters. I'll inquire about it with some teachers I know.

Be back next week.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Masking Fix and Selections by coords upgrade

I have been having so much trouble with masking that I re-made the whole system for making masks. The previous files that used masks will no longer work. But now the bounds should be correct and the hit area for each masked item should only include the area that shows. I also re-made the selection process so it doesn't have to look through all items on the board to find what was selected. This was a real hassle if many things are an the board. It's not implemented yet till I test it a little more.

I hope to have the update posted tomorrow.